Monday, July 13, 2015

PENDING SALES CONTINUE TO RISE! FROM NATALIE HARPER, REALTOR

Hello Everyone !

LAST WEEK w/NATALIE:
We had a Great 4th of July watching fireworks and spending time with my family. Also, I celebrated my 12th Anniversary with my awesome Husband! I had another closing and have 4 more in the works for this month! Thanks to all my great clients, friends and family for all the referrals and the business! I am looking for new properties to expand my listing database for my buyers (which I have over 30+ now). The market is thin with Listings and if you're thinking of moving give me a call!

UPCOMING SPRING HILL NEWS:

Spring Hill ranked No. 1 among 10 Best Nashville Suburbs for Young Couples
Young couples often move to Spring Hill because it's the perfect home near the nightlife in Nashville, while being home to some of the best schools in the state, and entertaining quality of life. You'll be glad to know Spring Hill ranked No. 1.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL ARTICLE

LOCAL MARKET NEWS:

In Spring Hill, TN the average list price of a single–family home is $262,970. The average price per square foot is $113. There are currently 212 homes for sale with 128 new listings added in the last month.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL REPORT

In Nashville, TN the average list price of a single–family home is $379,786. The average price per square foot is $159. There are currently 1,070 homes for sale with 744 new listings added in the last month.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL REPORT

NATIONAL MARKET NEWS:

Pending Home Sales Maintain Momentum in May
WASHINGTON (June 29, 2015) — Pending home sales continued to rise in May and are now at their highest level in over nine years, according to the National Association of Realtors®. Gains in the Northeast and West were offset by small decreases in the Midwest and South.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL ARTICLE


Natalie Harper

http://natalieharper.crye-leike.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment