Saturday, October 3, 2015

10 weeks in a row Mortgage Rates are Below 4%! From your friendly face in Real Estate, Natalie Harper.

Hello Everyone !

LAST WEEK w/NATALIE:
I have finally finished getting my own personal home ready to sell! I am a certified stager and am aware of what buyers are looking for. But boy! It's is a lot of work! I have always known how much time it takes and effort, to get a home ready for sale, as many of you have heard from me personally as I walk through your home to help you stage and prepare it for buyers and showings. It has been awhile since I've had to do it myself! It was a lot of fun and hard work, but my kids were a great help and so was my husband! As soon as it hits the market I'll let you all know the MLS#. Wish me luck!

UPCOMING SPRING HILL NEWS:

Country Ham Festival loaded with entertainment, events

Enjoy southern foods, live professional music, hot air balloon rides, mechanical bull riding, games and competitions, kids' activities, arts and crafts, a wide range of vendors, and much more at the annual John Maher Builders Country Ham Festival from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sat., Oct. 3, on the lakeside grounds of the Tennessee Children's Home in Spring Hill. Access off Kedron Road.


LOCAL MARKET NEWS:
In Spring Hill, TN the average list price of a single–family home is $270,766. The average price per square foot is $114. There are currently 207 homes for sale with 126 new listings added in the last month.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL REPORT

In Nashville, TN the average list price of a single–family home is $389,794. The average price per square foot is $163. There are currently 1,231 homes for sale with 697 new listings added in the last month.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY


NATIONAL MARKET NEWS:

For 10 Weeks, Mortgage Rates Stay Below 4%.

30 YEAR FIXED RATE MORTGAGES CONTINUE TO HOLD BELOW 4% ATTRACTING BUYERS AND REFINANCER'S.


Natalie Harper
Crye-Leike Realtors

Cell: 615.364.9378
Office: 931.487.0070
5407 Main St. Suite 100
Spring Hill, TN 37174

http://natalieharper.crye-leike.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment