Friday, May 8, 2015

First Week in May with Natalie Harper

Hello Everyone !

LAST WEEK w/NATALIE:
Well it's been a great week in Real Estate for me. I have to brag for a moment!
I received an offer on a favorite property of mine, it was very unique and took some time and effort, but with perseverance and great marketing, we received an offer!  I wrote an offer for a new buyer who's been looking for a while only because properties in town are flying off the MLS, literally within days! And... I am in competition with another agent for a property my buyer is crossing his finger's he gets! Fingers crossed for him everyone!

UPCOMING NEWS w/NATALIE:
Soon I will have more land listed, but this particular residential parcel is in Spring Hill and is almost 3 acres. When it hits the market I will let you know ! (If your looking for land I have some listed in Culleoka... come check it out on my website)

LOCAL MARKET NEWS:
The Market here in Nashville and the surrounding area is Hopping! Spring is here and summer is around the corner and the property values are great! If your thinking of moving its a great time with the Real Estate Market as it is now, and the Mortgage Interest Rates still low under 4% for a 30yr fixed mortgage.  Call me if you have any questions! 615.364.9378.



NATIONAL MARKET NEWS:
According to National Association of Realtors®, pending home sales in March continued to rise for the third month in a row! The index has increased year over year for seven consecutive months since June 2013. What great news!


Well, until next week! Have an amazing Mothers Day Weekend everyone!

Natalie Harper

http://natalieharper.crye-leike.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment