Saturday, May 30, 2015

Last Week of May 2015 with Realtor Natalie Harper

Hello Everyone !

LAST WEEK w/NATALIE:
I hope you all had a great Holiday Weekend, and reflected on what Memorial Day means to you.
Well as I mentioned earlier this month I have listed the 2.75 acres of land to build your dream home on in Spring Hill. It's located at 1756 Blackburn Ln. (pictures coming soon)
Click Here for Property Info

UPCOMING NEWS w/NATALIE:
I am blessed to have a great month ahead in June. Currently I have 6 homes that will hit the market in various areas and price ranges. As I list them, I'll et you know. Keep your eyes open, the market is HOT and they will go fast. If you're looking to buy, give me a call or email and I might have something your looking for. 615.364.9378

LOCAL MARKET NEWS:
The New Port Royal Park in Spring Hill opened and it was a huge success! If you get a chance, take your kids and go check it out, they will enjoy it!
Click Here for more info on Park

In Spring Hill, TN the average list price of a single–family home is $259,616. The average price per square foot is $113. There are currently 234 homes for sale with 125 new listings added in the last month.
Click Here for full Report

NATIONAL MARKET NEWS:
WASHINGTON (May 28, 2015) — Pending home sales rose in April for the fourth straight month and reached their highest level in nine years, according to the National Association of Realtors®. Led by the Northeast and Midwest, all four major regions saw increases in April.
Click Here to Read Full Story


Natalie Harper

http://natalieharper.crye-leike.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment